Strengths and weakness

 Strengths: 

Mannerisims: I grew up with parents that taught me basic manners like saying please and thank you which seemed really simple to me but as I've met more people over the years I've noticed that many of them dont do the simple things like looking someone in the eye when they shake their hand or having a firm handshake. 

Connecting others together: I am constantly expanding my diverse network of friends and acquaintances and I am very impresionable and quick to make friends. Because people are find of me, they can trust me when I say I want to introduce them to another one of my friends. 

Ambitious: I have a very ambitious vision for what I want my life to look like and being ambitious has helped me to dive into things that I would otherwise have not done like starting my window washing company. An example of my ambition is setting the goal of 100k in revenue this year. 

creative and imaginative: I have a strong imagination and use legos as an outlet for my creativity. Many times my freinds comment on how only I could have come up with something that I had said or done. 

humor: I have a natrual sense of humor that I use to set the tone of a freindly interation when I meet new people and humor is associated with laughter and feeling good which makes people associate me with those same feelings. 

setting good first impressions: Like I mentioned earlier my dad taught me how to have a firm hand shake and look others in the eyes as well as asking good qustions and having good manners. 

Adapting/learning from the enviorment: I think that I am a good learner and I Can adapt to situations around me decently well to benefit myself. 

trying new things: I am open to doing many things such as trying new foods and deveolping relationships with people that others may view as "different". I also have a short attnetion span in the long term so My focus is constantly changing to new things that I discover. 

developing a vision: My imagination helps me develop a visions for what I want my future to look like and being creative also helps me deveolp new ideas of what can be done and what I want to do for myself. 

Possible ADHD: I havent gone in to get diagnosed but I think I have just about every symptom of adhd which can be a strength and a weakness. 

Weakness:

Fear of failure of rejection: I am somewhat of an introvert but I can also be an extrovert but most of the time when I am on my own I am kind of shy and uneasy about putting myself in the spotlight. 

speaking infront of large groups of strangers: Public speaking has always been something that is just a physiological problem for me. I somehow can think different things than what I am saying at the same time that I am speaking and my mind sort of dissasociates with my body. I also begin to black out and speak ununiformally in a few cases. 

procrastination: Sometimes I am good at getting stuff done on time but I still havnt done my taxes for last year... Even right now I need to get a new parking pass because  the one from last qiarter expired on new years and I got a 35$ ticket todat but I still havnt ordered the new one yet. 

people pleaser (reflexively nodding when someone is talking about something or someone I dont know): Sometimes I end up just nodding when I dont hear what someones says as if I did hear them and know what they are talking about. This happened on the first day of class. 

mispronouncing words: I occasionaly misprounce words in the way that they are spelled rather than the way they are supposed to be pronounced. 

spelling: I have gotten to used to typeing and relying on auto correct so I just spew out letters for some words knowing auto correct will fix it. 

Long term attention span: My parents are making me go to college which is tuff because in highscool I wanted to do aeronautical science's then my first year of college I wanrted to study business entrepreneurship. Then I wanted to do architecture and urban design my second year of school. Now I am studying computer science in the second quarter of my second year. This makes it extremely hard for me to follow through on pursuing a 4 year degree. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What do you wish to get out of this class?

Mission Statement